1. Read the support method carefully before installing, […]
1. Read the support method carefully before installing, so as not to affect the use effect due to improper installation;
2. Avoid sharp objects scratching the tent, which will affect the use effect;
3. After the tent is used up, all spare parts should be collected for reuse;
4. When stacking, the load on each bracket shall not exceed 200KG;
5. During the transportation process, it should be handled with care, and the outer packaging should be prevented from damage to avoid losing accessories;
6. If you use electrical appliances in the tent, please note that the wires and the iron bracket must be well insulated, otherwise there will be a risk of electric shock;
7. Before setting up a tent, carefully survey the terrain. There should be no rolling stones, rolling logs and those weathered rocks above the camp;
8. Jiwu set up tents near the river bank and on the dry river bed;
9. To prevent lightning strikes, please do not set up tents on the top of a mountain or in an open field;
10. When installing on mud or sand, drainage ditches can be dug around to ensure the dryness of the ground in the canopy;
11. The materials used in the tent are not flame-retardant. If you need to cook in the tent, you must keep the flame away from the tarp or use a fireproof board to isolate the flame. People must not leave the tent during cooking. Make a plan for fire fighting and install an exhaust fan Lampblack
12. Please remove the tent in advance when it is predicted that the local wind will exceed level 8.
13. Before storing the cotton tent, be sure to dry the tarp, and fold it when it is dry again. If it is too late, let the tarp dry, remember that it must not be stored for a long time to avoid staining and mildew.
14. Depending on the local humidity and climate, dry the tarp regularly to prevent bacteria from breeding and damage the rainproof coating of the tent.