1. Be careful when opening the package, don't blindly s […]
1. Be careful when opening the package, don't blindly scrape the tarpaulin with a knife.
2. Before using the advertising tent, check whether the screws on the cross tube are tightened.
3. When it is found that any of the brackets of the advertising tent frame is bent or deformed, it should be stopped immediately, repaired, and the operation can be continued after the fault is eliminated.
4. When the advertising tent is used for outdoor display operation alone, special attention should be paid to windproof, and the feet of the advertising tent should be lowered to the first section. That is, the inner foot is retracted into the outer foot to effectively prevent damage from wind. Or fix it with a sandbag.
5. When several tents are operated in a row, the adjacent tent legs between the advertising tent and the advertising tent should be tied up with straps or ropes to make it into a whole to strengthen its wind resistance.
6. Do not wrap the two tent legs with tape when binding, otherwise the residue of the tape will seriously affect the up and down sliding of the sleeve on the advertising tent feet.