1. When the building has higher standard requirements, shading measures should be taken when the following conditions meet 1 to 2
(1) The indoor (outdoor) temperature reaches or exceeds 29°C;
(2) Solar radiation intensity>240kcal/m2·h (1004.6kJ/m2·h);
(3) The indoor depth of sunlight exposure > 0.5m;
(4) The time of sunlight exposure indoors exceeds 1h.
2. The awning is suitable for the external shading of the doors and windows of low-rise and multi-storey buildings. Not suitable for shading outside high-rise buildings.
3. The material, thickness, size and form of the shading material, the form and specification of the fixture, the power of the motor (when using electric power), and the wind pressure of the place of use are related to each other, which should be based on the specific project conditions. , obtain relevant technical information from professional manufacturers, and select them after comprehensive consideration.
4. The connection method between each shading system and the main body of the building, lightning protection measures and other issues related to safety, need to be determined and responsible by the engineering designer and professional manufacturers according to the specific project conditions.
5. When choosing a shading system with a rolling shutter box, the impact of the different positions of the rolling shutter box on the energy saving of the wall should be considered.
6. For systems equipped with automatic control, it is generally required to install wind control and rain control sensing devices, and light control can be selected according to specific conditions. The manual drive method is generally not suitable for external shading in places that are often unmanned.
7. It is recommended to use dark colors for the fabrics (or face the dark side of the fabrics outdoors) to achieve better shading effect.
8. Performance requirements of fabrics
(1) The fabric should ensure constant size and no deformation.
(2) The surface of the fabric is smooth and smooth to ensure free winding and prevent the occurrence of deviation, wrinkles or unsmooth winding of the fabric.
(3) The fabric should have sufficient tensile and tear strength to prevent the danger of being torn under harsh weather conditions.
(4) The connection between the fabrics should adopt the process of hinge frequency welding to ensure that the fabrics have sufficient strength.
(5) The fabric should be guaranteed to have good color fastness.
(6) The surface of the fabric should have certain anti-pollution properties, and be easy to clean and maintain.
9.Fabric types: polyester coated fabric, glass fiber coated fabric.