There are various options for tents
. Inflatable tents, construction tents, disaster relief tents, travel tents and many other types of tents also have different uses. Among them, push-pull tents are also a good choice. In order to extend the service life of the tent, we also need to master some techniques for maintaining the tent.
1. First of all, we need to pay attention to the surrounding environment when maintaining the sliding tent. When storing the rain-proof push-pull tent, keep away from sharp objects to avoid being scratched and affect the use.
2. Carefully read the instructions for the push-pull tent, and understand the placement and placement directions, and do a good job in some details of the equipment tarpaulin.
3. The mold of the push-pull tent will smash the properties of the tent. Therefore, when encountering moldy conditions, use a sponge to dip a little detergent to gently brush off the mildew, and then dry it in the sun.
4. After the tarpaulin is arranged for a period of time, it must be taken out for exposure to prevent bacteria from appearing. Remember to hang the tarpaulin to air dry.
5. After using the tarpaulin, be sure to organize all the parts and pack them in order to avoid the time and effort of subsequent search.