1. After the tent is used, in addition to cleaning the […]
1. After the tent is used, in addition to cleaning the dust and attachments in time, the moisture on both sides of the fabric should also be wiped off, and the tent should be completely dried before folding and storing. If it is stored before it is completely dry, it is easy to cause problems such as mildew and adhesion of the fabric. Affect the service life of the tent!
2. After the tent is completely dry and folded and stored, try not to put other items on the tent, so as to avoid permanent fatigue at the bend of the waterproof tape material and degumming.
3. Take out the tent regularly or irregularly to cool it in the sun (avoid direct sunlight) for half a day, rearrange it and then fold it for storage. This has the advantage of preventing mildew and adhesion of the tent fabric, and making the tent waterproof The rubber strip will not cause permanent fatigue and prolong the overall service life of the tent.
4. After the tent is cleaned, it is not advisable to compress it with the original storage bag.