Customer expresses intent; Communicate between the two parties; Provide analysis reports to customers; Reach a cooperation intention.
Precautions for the use of engineering tents:
1. When installing in mud or sand, you can dig drainage ditches around to ensure that the floor inside the tent is dry.
2. If you want to cook in the project tent, you must use pyrotechnics or fireproof panels to isolate the pyrotechnics. Do not leave the tent when cooking. Usually, you should make a plan to turn off the lights, set up an exhaust fan, and remove smoke.
3. If the local wind is expected to exceed level 8, please dismantle the tent in advance. Avoid unnecessary losses. Even in a windless environment, use the tent to reinforce ropes and nails to prevent accidents.
4. The cotton tent is dried before storage, and folded for storage after recovery. If the cloth cannot be cold-dried, remember that it must not be stored for a long time to avoid staining and mildew.
5. According to the local humidity and climate, dry the tarpaulin regularly to prevent bacteria from multiplying and prevent the anti-corrosion coating of the engineering tent from being damaged.