play an important role in reducing building energy consumption and improving indoor living comfort. Types of window awnings: fixed window external sunshade, movable window external sunshade, window central sunshade, window internal sunshade, and glass self-shading.
(1) Fixed window sunshade, curtain fixed sunshade has three basic forms: horizontal sunshade, vertical sunshade and baffle sunshade. A. Horizontal shading. Can block the sunlight above the window. Suitable for south-facing windows. B. Vertical shading. May block sunlight on either side of the window. Works well with C. border shadows. It blocks the sunlight that hits the windows. Suitable for windows from east to west.
(2) Shading outside the movable window, the fixed awning will inevitably lead to conflicts with lighting, natural ventilation, heating in winter and vision. The movable sunshade can freely control the working state of the sunshade system according to the user's environmental changes and personal preferences. Form: sunshade roller blinds, movable blinds, awnings, sunshades, etc.
(3) Window sunshade, the sunshade facility with a central sunshade is usually located in the middle of the double glazing. It is combined with the sash and glass to form a complete window.
(4) Sunshade inside the window. At present, the choice of curtains is mainly based on the choice of fabrics and colors according to the residents' personal preferences, and the requirements for energy saving are rarely considered. Compared with external shading, curtain shading is more flexible, and it is easier for users to adjust the appropriate opening method according to seasonal weather changes, and it is not easy to be damaged by the outside world. Internal shading comes in the form of: blinds, blinds, curtains, roller blinds, etc.
(5) Glass self-shading, glass self-shading uses the shading performance of the window glass itself to block part of the sunlight from entering the room. The linear shading performance of glass has a great impact on energy saving, and glass with a small shading coefficient should be selected. Common glasses with good shading properties are heat-absorbing glass, heat-reflecting glass and low-emissivity glass.